How to Make Stuffed Button Mushrooms Recipe? Get the right information and easy steps from Woodberry Natural.
- 200 grams button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean the button mushrooms and remove the stems. Set the mushroomcaps asideandfinely chop the stems.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped mushroom stems, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well to form a stuffing mixture.
- Take each mushroom cap and fill it with a spoonful of the stuffing mixture, pressinggently to compact it.
- Arrange the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the mushrooms are tender andthestuffing is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- These stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer or party snack.