How to Cook Stir-Fried Shiitake Mushrooms with Vegetables Recipe? Get the right information and easy steps from Woodberry Natural.
- 1 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water for about 30 minutes until they become soft. Drain and slice them.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the sliced shiitake mushrooms, bell pepper, carrot, and snow peas to the skillet.
- Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, oyster sauce (if using), and sesame oil.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fried vegetables and toss well to coat.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, allowing the flavors to combine.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve hot as a side dish or over steamed rice.
- These recipes should help you make delicious dishes using dried shiitake mushrooms.