- Two Pieces of Woodberry mushrooms can give you 200 IU of Vitamin D
- One packet twice a week will meet the RDA of Vitamin D for your family
- Delicate Oysters are packed with Protein to build your bones and muscles
- Rich source of Dietary fibre, Selenium, Anti-oxidant, B-glucan and micronutrients
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- No Bleaching, No washing, Direct from the Farm to your Table.
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
Woodberry fresh oysters are delicate, delicious with mild umami flavour and have a distinct fleshy texture. Loaded with antioxidants and minerals, these easy to grow mushrooms are extremely nutritious. We grow our oyster mushrooms without adding any chemicals and though a scientific approach to ensure the freshness so that all the nutrients are intact till they reach your table.
We enhance Vitamin D while the mushrooms are grown and thus it can be the most effective, economical and plant based vegan source of Vitamin D in your diet. A boon for vegans, this superfood is a must for your family. 100 gm of Woodberry Mushrooms will contain over 2000 IU of Vitamin D2.
Very low in sodium, no trans-fat, gluten-free Woodberry Mushrooms are high in Protein, Dietary fiber, Folates, Naicin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, High in Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B12 and C, Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus, Selenium, Magnesium, Manganese and Calcium.
Oyster Mushrooms have Cholesterol lowering, anti oxidant, anti- cancer, anti-viral and anti-allergic and powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It contains erogothioneine, that protects the cells of the body, reducing triglycerides which can cause cardiovascular disease. Known to have aphrodisiac properties.
Woodberry Oyster Mushrooms are suitable for any Indian recipe and cuisine, Soups, Salads, East Asian, South eastern Asian and European cuisine
Get your daily dose of Sunshine with taste from our delicate Oyster mushrooms!