- Woodberry Milky Mushrooms are summer delights and faced with flavour
- It is a plant based vegan complete protein with all the amino acids
- Will boost immune system, lower cholesterol levels and have anticancer effects
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- Naturally grown in scientifically monitored farms and absolutely safe
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushroom
Originally from the humid climate of India, Woodberry milky mushrooms are the healthiest summer mushrooms. It has a dense, meaty consistency that enhances its unique taste, along with its smooth, firm caps and long, thick stems. Milky mushrooms have a chewy texture and taste similar to radishes, with a mild, oily flavor. These mushrooms are a good source of Vitamin D for vegetarians and are renowned for their nutrient-rich properties, long shelf life, and versatility in cooking.
Milky Mushrooms have been known to be used for specific disease condition viz. hyperglycemia, hypercholesterolemia and hypertension. Milky mushrooms are an excellent source of vitamins B2, E, and A, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium, and also contain calcium, vitamin C, iron, and zinc. It is particularly known for vitamin E (tocopherol), an antioxidant that protects membranes, lipids and lipoproteins. Use use our patented technology to specifically enhanced Woodberry Mushrooms with Vitamin D.
Ideal for any Indian Cuisine, it can be used in Curries, Stews, Soups, Toppings for pizza, omelets, Stir fry, East Asian, South eastern Asian cuisine. Get your daily dose of Sunshine with taste from our robust Milky mushrooms.