- Two Pieces of Woodberry mushrooms can give you 200 IU of Vitamin D
- One packet twice a week will meet the RDA of Vitamin D for your family
- Packed with Protein to build both your bones and Muscles
- Rich source of Dietary fibre, Selenium, Anti-oxidant, B-glucan and micronutrients
- 100 % Vegan and Chemical free -No added chemical or preservatives
- No Bleaching, No washing, Direct from the Farm to your Table.
- Get your daily dose of sunshine with taste with Woodberry Mushrooms
When you search for which food contains Vitamin D for vegetarians then Button Mushrooms will be on top of your search. Our fresh Button mushrooms are round, firm, and spongy with a beautiful white cap.
These delicious mushrooms improve Vitamin D and are dense, thick, and smooth with a crisp texture, and when cooked, they develop an earthy flavor with a tender, chewy texture. These nutritious button mushrooms can improve your Vitamin D deficiency as they are rich in ergosterol. These are unwashed, not bleached, residue free and naturally harvested.
Packed in reusable food grade plastic packets, 100 gm of Woodberry Mushrooms will contain over 2000 IU of Vitamin D2. With almost no fat content and gluten-free, these are filled with plant based protein. Button Mushrooms provide a significant amount of Dietary fibre, copper, calcium, manganese, Iron, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, zinc, Pantothenic acid, Folates, Naicin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, and Vitamin A,C,E and K. It has Cholesterol lowering, anti-oxidant, anti- cancer, anti-viral and anti-allergic properties They are the excellent source of vitamin B12 and thus are considered beneficial for those following plant-based diets. They have cancer-fighting properties
Woodberry Button Mushrooms are suitable for any Indian recipe and cuisine, Soups, Salads, East Asian, South eastern Asian and European cuisine
Get your daily dose of Sunshine with taste from our flavourful Button mushrooms!