How to Make Garlic Butter Button Mushrooms Recipe? Get the right information and easy steps from Woodberry Natural.
- 200 grams button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the button mushrooms by wiping them with a damp cloth or paper towel to remove any dirt. Trim the stems if necessary.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the button mushrooms to the skillet and toss them in the garlic butter until theyare well coated.
- Cook the mushrooms for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are tender andlightly browned.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and fresh parsley. Toss to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve as a side dish or as a topping for grilled meats or pasta