How to Cook Cremini Mushroom Risotto Recipe? Get the right information and easy steps from Woodberry Natural.
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large skillet or pot, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add thechopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the sliced cremini mushrooms to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until theybecome tender and start to brown.
- Stir in the Arborio rice and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly tocoatthe rice with the butter and oil.
- If using, pour in the white wine and cook until it evaporates.
- Gradually add the vegetable or chicken broth, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently. Allow the liquid to be absorbed before adding more.